DECATUR, GA– The DeKalb County Board of Health will hold its regularly scheduled meeting via teleconference on March 24, beginning at 3 p.m.
Public access to the video conference can be established through the following methods:
- Zoom Video: https://zoom.us/join | Meeting ID: 823 9672 0808 / Passcode: 529615
- Zoom Audio: 301-715-8592 | 823 9672 0808 / Passcode: 529615
Agenda items for the meeting include:
- Approval of Minutes
- Regular Board Meeting Minutes of Jan. 27, 2022
- Nomination of Officers
III. Contracts for Consideration
- The Radiology Group – Radiology Services – Contract #: 22-0570-Co066-00
- Global Diagnostics – Radiology Services – Contract #: 22-0570-Co065-00
- District Health Director’s Board Report for Jan. 2022 – Feb. 2022
- Financial Status Report
- Public Comments
VII. Board Comments
Anyone who would like to bring an issue before the board can be placed on the agenda by contacting India Dyer at 404-294-3787. Written comments to the board will be accepted at: Office of the Director, DeKalb County Board of Health, P.O. Box 987, Decatur, GA, 30031.