DECATUR – As demand surges for COVID-19 testing throughout Georgia, the DeKalb County Board of Health is creating additional capacity for testing at two of its six testing locations by extending hours.
On July 7 and July 9, the following testing locations will be open from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. :
- Former K-Mart store parking lot (I-285 and Buford Highway) , 5597 Buford Highway NE, Doraville
- Rehoboth Baptist Church , 2997 Lawrenceville Highway, Tucker
COVID-19 testing is free and open to all indiiduals who wish to be tested. A driver’s license or identification card is not required. Registration in advance, however, is strongly encouraged.
Testing is also available at the following locations from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m., Monday through Friday:
- Beulah Missionary Baptist Church , 2340 Clifton Springs Road, Decatur
- Greater Piney Grove Baptist Church , 1879 Glenwood Ave. SE, Atlanta
- Greenforest Community Baptist Church , 3250 Rainbow Drive, Decatur
- Salem Bible Church, 5460 Hillandale Drive, Stonecrest
For testing site hours of operation and online appointment scheduling for all DeKalb County Board of Health testing sites, visit dekalbhealth.net, or call the COVID-19 Call Center at 404-294-3700, Option 1. Call center hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m., and 9 a.m. until 3 p.m., on Saturday.
For more resources and information about COVID-19, visit the DeKalb County Board of Health’s COVID-19 website at dekalbhealth.net/covid-19.